Thursday, June 21, 2007

Statewide Actions June 28th and June 29th


As you may know June 28th, this next Thursday is the last day of bargaining before the contract expires; so to support our bargaining team we are doing Actions on the 28th. The flier posted below explains it a little more in depth:
June 28th Action Details
Also remember to save the next day, June 29th for a Statewide Action. We are delivering all these petitions to the governor that day, so if your worksite hasn't circulated one yet, download it here and fax it back to me at 503-408-4099!!!! There will also be more details on the Actions for that day soon!

Update: I'm not finding a digital copy of the petition... As soon as I find it I'll post it
Update II: Here it is, please get it signed and fax it back to me ASAP :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Anonymous said...

Anybody know Italian?

Mike J said...

Appears to translate as follows:

Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more

This is Portugese actually.