Thursday, June 21, 2007

Leadership II Training July 13th and 14th

Any Member is welcome to take these trainings, and they are especially encouraged for stewards and activists. If you are interested please sign up using the form below; this training is in Portland: Leadership II Sign up Form

On a side note, I've updated the calendar (at the bottom of the blog) for the next 10 days . Also I've been trying to update which visits I end up making each day. Let me know if this is useful or what kind of info you want. I can write summaries of each worksite visit if that interests you all or not.

On a side note, I noticed Dick Fenske, an ODOT manager on their bargaining team has been reading our blog. Thanks for taking note Dick, hopefully you are relaying the message that ODOT members need to win their selectives and a 2% cola isn't in the right ball park! Other managers are paying attention to what you all are doing, so lets show them that you are united for A FAIR CONTRACT!!! The next week is HUGE, so wear PURPLE, Take Pictures, Come to Bargaining, Turn in Petitions to Management, and be creative!!!

No comments: