Tuesday, June 17, 2008

July Bargaining Conference and NEW Forum

Hi ODOT,
I wanted to give you all the link for the Bargaining Conference registration (yes, this is new, we are registering people On-Line). http://www.opeuseiu.org/register/ You will need to set up an account (takes about 3 minutes plus you'll have to check your email for the password). Also, we've had this blog going for over a year and a half now and it has definitely served a purpose. However, after lots of conversations amongst leaders and activists we have decided to create a Forum that will be attached to the blog where folks can create user accounts and comment on a variety of topics, from bargaining to politics to workplace issues. I will have a much more in depth post about this in the next week after I get the kinks worked out of the new system. I plan on posting a big visible link to the forum on the blog. My thought was the blog will continue to be used for News, Events, etc and the forum will be more for our internal discussion. If you have thoughts or suggestions, definitely let me know.

2 comments:

Mike J said...

This was the easiest registration I have ever done. It was nice to register on line and take the pressure off a singel person having to register everyone.
Thanks

Lorrie said...

Hi- I am now registered. I'm passing on to other co-workers so we can start to create a "tree" for bargaining.

Thank you Troy for providing a safe place to share information and thoughts.